I'm looking for a active village to join.

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

I'm looking for a active village to join.

Postby blazsword » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:22 am

I'm looking for a active village to join with active people that are online pretty much each day.

Anyway. I'll know, im not trusted or in good position right now to join anyone but at least hear me out. I do know my reputation isn't the best. I knew, i did the wrong choice of killing people together with the guy called Bob dole.

I should have never teamed up with him or done the crimes of just killing people for no reason what so ever. I learned my lesson when it came to my own death on the only character. It made me realize that people has it just as hard when it comes to starting over and getting killed for no reason is not fun in their eyes.

Now i never did get killed for no reason but i got punished for my crimes which i am fully okay with because what i did was not okay and i am truly sorry for it and sorry for those that got killed. You may not believe me but please trust me that you have my words which is not killing people randomly again for no reason and be part of a better things in the world. That's all i have to say. Now for some information about me.

I'm 24 years old, i am from sweden as you can see on my profile and i am active each day pretty much, unless something comes up which i will tell so you know why im not on that day.

So i hope, i can be forgiven because i am rightful so sorry about the shit i caused together with him.
Last edited by blazsword on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thank you SacreDoom for the awesome profile picture you made!
blazsword

Re: I'm looking for a active village to join.

Postby Endora » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:25 am

Although we parted ways, for the time Blaz was in our village he was hardworking, honest and active every day. I think he would be a boon to any village that would have him.
Endora

Postby Gabula » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:39 am

Join this guy at your own risk people :lol:
Gabula

Postby Winnfield » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Gabula wrote:Join this guy at your own risk people :lol:

Nah, can kinda tell he put a lot of heart into his post, so respect to him for that at least. Takes a bigger man to admit to your own mistakes.
Winnfield

Postby Avu » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:09 pm

Takes a big man to admit his own mistakes when he has nothing to gain from it. When one does it doesn't take one quite so big.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Postby Sarge » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:01 pm

You made that bed buddy, sleep well.
factnfiction101 wrote:^I agree with this guy.
Sarge

Postby Sartharion » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:28 pm

He may be a filthy swede but I'm certain he is sincere.
Pavelly wrote:Rise and shine, Jorb&Loftar. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.
Sartharion

Postby naosnule » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:37 pm

blazsword wrote:Text

Pick one statement, you cannot possibly be honest about both simultaneously.

Either
I'm 24 years old, i am from sweden

or

Now i never did get killed for no reason but i got punished for my crimes which i am fully okay with because what i did was not okay and i am truly sorry for it and sorry for those that got killed. You may not believe me but please trust me that you have my words which is not killing people randomly again for no reason and be part of a better things in the world. That's all i have to say. Now for some information about me.

is true.

If you were a 13 year old American that just started playing his first sandbox online game, you would be believable, but not as 24-year-old Swede. By that age and in that country, you have too much life experience to make both of your statements true simultaneously.
naosnule

Postby blazsword » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:09 pm

naosnule wrote:
blazsword wrote:Text

Pick one statement, you cannot possibly be honest about both simultaneously.

Either
I'm 24 years old, i am from sweden

or

is true.

If you were a 13 year old American that just started playing his first sandbox online game, you would be believable, but not as 24-year-old Swede. By that age and in that country, you have too much life experience to make both of your statements true simultaneously.

What do you mean here actually? All my my statements i wrote is honestly true on this topic of mine, i took my time to write all this with true statements and i would not had bothered to not write anything at all if i didn't deciced to change.

Edit: Not sure why my age has to do with anything. Either way i said, i was sorry and i stand by that even if you do not believe me.
Thank you SacreDoom for the awesome profile picture you made!
blazsword

Postby Heahsler » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:16 pm

I'm new to this community, obvious by looking at my profile. I would have never known of your Crimes against Humanity if you had not said it. But honestly the only impression I got from your whole post was your an Honest person, Not trying to hide anything or lay low and creep into the shadows till your name gets off every ones tungh, and your in need of a village. well buddy, I'll send you a pm with details about mine. I appreciate your honesty.
Heahsler

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves