Looking for a village (Ищу деревню)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a village (Ищу деревню)

Postby Хуй » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:34 pm

I play HH since 2010, as my very first account says. Know pretty a lot about the game. When HH2 was released i've tried it, and i loved it. Already bought subscription for 30 days, built a small settlement about 50x50 tiles, dug metal, gain leather etc. and now fell lonely and absolutely nothing to do. So i'm looking for a village for talking, joking, roleplaying.
Something about me: I'm 20 years old russian student, know russian, english good enough. Specialize in programming. Play about 5h daily.
Something about my char: S 35 A 21 I 30 C 28 P 22 C 20 D 23 P 13 Skills 5-25 almost everything learnt
Please, don't mind that i have so wierd nickname and empty acc, it's for forum interaction only.
I'm looking for any kind of village, but more people is good, not just 2-3 pls. Languages are important too, english will be good for me, i think i can handle it even with skype, maybe with few days to get used to it.
!JAPANESE PLAYERS, those who speak english! learn your language for 3 month, if you can invite me just to hear/see you speaking, i'll be so grateful.
Maybe for some of you i'll be a good interpreter for in game situations when other nation players come into.

Я думаю свои и так поймут, но если надо будет перевести - переведу :3

And yes, my skype is "a026531"
Хуй

Re: Looking for a village (Ищу деревню)

Postby Anon9k » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Wonderful nickname.
Sorry for offtopic.
Anon9k

Postby KPoBoCbIT » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Sorry, but with your Skype nick name and forum nick name sound like a scum to me.
KPoBoCbIT

Postby Хуй » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:35 pm

KPoBoCbIT wrote:Sorry, but with your Skype nick name and forum nick name sound like a scum to me.

lol, i wrote so many words here, just for you not to read, and call me scum simply cause my nicknames is what i wanted to be.
Хуй

Postby hitori » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:09 am

i usually avoid guys with such nicknames and suspicious skype logins

Хуй wrote:my nicknames is what i wanted to be.

no wonder that you are lonely :)
hitori

Postby Хуй » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:40 am

hitori wrote:i usually avoid guys with such nicknames and suspicious skype logins

Хуй wrote:my nicknames is what i wanted to be.

no wonder that you are lonely :)

let me clear, my actual gameplay nickname is different and normal as well, skype nickname same (it's just account name, don't forget it pls, it can be anything)
for forum, what if i don't want to be spotted without a reason, i created i simple account for forum and don't use it often as you can see
Хуй

Return to Dwarves & Thieves