Looking to join a new village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking to join a new village

Postby Kalacia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:17 pm

Hello!

It's been awhile since i've really felt the need to play haven or Hafen or haven 2... or whatever. I have popped in and dabbled for a few years, but not like i did when i first started... 2011? maybe? 2012? either way, it's been a while.

I have been getting to grips with the game again over the past weekend, as a hermit... well tried to be. I do love exploring ruins. And where i was, had plenty. But now i've gone on a trek to see if i can get to the edge, or at least close to it... mainly for future proofing. The middle of the world, or high pop areas are going to get harder with raids etc.

So, what i would like is... a nice new village on the outskirts of the map.. say a good few hours out. Where, for now, i can just help out. I'm not looking (at least right now) to take a bunch of setup items from the village, mainly as i don't know if my new found willingness to play hafen will last. Im at least going to see out the free time, and maybe buy hafen (as i have played haven, salem and hafen for enough hours that i'll probably drop the £10 anyway)

I play in GMT as i'm from the UK.
Kalacia

Re: Looking to join a new village

Postby Kalacia » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi mods, can you lock this. I've found a village.

Well i found it a few weeks back but forgot to post.

Thanks
Kalacia

Return to Dwarves & Thieves