Forager credo doubling gray clay

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Forager credo doubling gray clay

Postby Mews » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:37 pm

The Forager Credo states: "A chance to double herbs picked.". But it also has a chance (which seems to be higher than herbs) to double gray clay
Mews

Re: Forager credo doubling gray clay

Postby Granger » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:45 pm

And mussels.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby shubla » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:54 pm

Yes the label should be changed to "foreageables"
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Dondy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:18 pm

Also, as mussels and clay (and presumably anything else picked from that water) were classed as herbs in the coding, like all the herbs that get picked on land there is a chance of getting an itsy bitsy spider or an itsy bitsy spider web as a bonus, which seems rather odd since those things might be found on clover and such, but can't usually be dredged out of a shellfish bed.

But this is longstanding and was discussed way back. I think perhaps the fix is to find a different word for the classification than herb, since it included things that are definitely not herbs, such as mushrooms.
Dondy

Postby julian12it » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:20 pm

I don't think this is a bug... It's called forager credo, you forage for the mussels and clay...
julian12it

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:37 pm

jorb refers to anything you forage as "an herb" in conversation. I'd say it's intended. I'm sure he's answered this in the past.

edit: I know there was a former inquiry on this. I can't seem to recall what it was specifically or find it on a search... maybe I'm mistaken in what I'm recalling.
Last edited by MagicManICT on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:42 am

MagicManICT wrote:jorb refers to anything you forage as "an herb" in conversation. I'd say it's intended. I'm sure he's answered this in the past.

edit: I know there was a former inquiry on this. I can't seem to recall what it was specifically or find it on a search... maybe I'm mistaken in what I'm recalling.

Now, your memory serves you well, it was my conversation about mussels with jorb. Will add link in hour. Not a bug with game itself, rather bug with jorb, but not game-breakin one, so meh.
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Return to Bugs