snekka won't use jumps

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

snekka won't use jumps

Postby animary » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:11 am

Starting a couple of weeks ago my snekka cannot use 90% of jumps. No matter what angle I take the hourglass counts down and I get the "no space at destination" message. I can exit the boat and use the jump myself with no problems. At one point I built a new jump across a narrow isthmus (about eight tiles), there was plenty of clear space on both sides, I could use the jump on foot but not on the snekka, "no space at destination".

The first time I encountered this was a jump I'd been using for months, I tried everything i could think of, including chopping all trees and clearing all stumps for a clear path from post to post. I chopped down the last post and moved it to several different locations, even one on a small peninsula (so clear water around three sides), still no luck. There is one jump near my farm that still works, and found another one yesterday that worked, but all others .... "no space at destination".

What would cause this?
animary

Re: snekka won't use jumps

Postby dagrimreefah » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:13 am

Their was a patch a few months back that changed the way ships move as well as their hitboxes, messed up a bunch of people's signs.
dagrimreefah

Re: snekka won't use jumps

Postby animary » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:33 am

Ah, that explains my boat moving sideways occasionally. Hopefully they will fix my jump issue soon.
animary

Return to Bugs