Regarding the Hearth Vault

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Regarding the Hearth Vault

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:48 am

The Wayback Machine has at least some of it stashed away. I saw an old terrible comic thread from 2009 on their archive of the site.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Postby shubla » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:11 am

Fix it as an anniversary gift for the community in honor of world 10.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby losexd » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:15 am

pls restore my shit posts of legacy again ¦] jk , I just want to see again my old shop post :(

w3/w5 - somewhere :)
w6 - Shamanizma, LS Dragons Reach
w7 - LS Old Monkey, LS Sakhalin
w8/11 - hermit
w12 - North Star
W13 - Monke Lem Plot and LS Midgard

Discord: losexd#0482
My W7 Legacy old shop (Closed): http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35221
losexd

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:53 am

Just a reminder that this was fixed some time ago. It was left up in case anyone noticed missing posts or threads that they recalled from legacy Haven worlds. Since it was fixed, and if there is no further issues, there isn't much point to this thread being stickied. I'll discuss with the rest of staff, but if there isn't any other general complaints, this will be unstickied.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jorb » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:47 am

MagicManICT wrote:Just a reminder that this was fixed some time ago. It was left up in case anyone noticed missing posts or threads that they recalled from legacy Haven worlds. Since it was fixed, and if there is no further issues, there isn't much point to this thread being stickied. I'll discuss with the rest of staff, but if there isn't any other general complaints, this will be unstickied.

Did that.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Previous

Return to Bugs