Fish bait: item info on next bait not pushed to the client

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Fish bait: item info on next bait not pushed to the client

Postby Hypno_Crab » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:44 am

Hello.

Found a bug with fish bait.
If you have fully equipped fishing pole and some bait in your pocket, after you catch a fish/loose bait on a fishing pole and it autopicks new bait - you can mouseover your fishing pole and notice the old bait is equipped at fishing pole.
For remember :
You have q10 silkmoth equipped and ladybug q2 at your pocket. After you catch a fish, ladybug disappears from your inventory, but when you mouseover pole - you still see silkmoth q10 there. works with all types of fishbait.

Btw, if you try to uneqip your fishing pole - you will see the correct fishbait but i dunno how calculation with fishing works this case.
Last edited by Granger on Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: better title
Hypno_Crab

Re: Fish bait bug

Postby EnderWiggin » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:16 am

Hypno_Crab wrote:Btw, if you try to uneqip your fishing pole - you will see the correct fishbait but i dunno how calculation with fishing works this case.

Looks like it is just displaying bug then - server does not send update to client about bait change in equipped rods. I'm almost sure server actually uses correct bait.
EnderWiggin

Re: Fish bait: item info on next bait not pushed to the clie

Postby jorb » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:54 am

Sorry for missing this. Will fix.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs