Animation Strangeness Megathread

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Animation Strangeness Megathread

Postby rollinggun73 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:25 pm

So this is the first time this has happened, and I've killed about 20 horses and never had it happen before. I climbed up a cliff and immediately picked up the dead horse's body, and it stood upright even though I was carrying it. Just a minor silly bug I found.
Attachments
dfgdfgdfgdf.png
dfgdfgdfgdf.png (167.92 KiB) Viewed 4161 times
"Trust can be one of life's greatest rewards, but it can also be the cause for the most destruction in one's life" - John-Talmage Mathis
rollinggun73

Postby jorb » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:16 am

I've seen the zombie horse bug before, but I would love some more exact info on what you did. Was the cliff-climbing somehow relevant? Why do you mention it?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby rollinggun73 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:08 pm

I trapped the horse with logs on a cliff and I shot it to death from below. I then climbed up the cliff and immediately picked up the horse, I didn't click to move at all. Maybe if a horse is picked up directly after climbing a cliff it's turned into a zombie horse. The horse was still trapped within the logs in a very tight space, there was pretty much no room to move between the logs and the cliff.
"Trust can be one of life's greatest rewards, but it can also be the cause for the most destruction in one's life" - John-Talmage Mathis
rollinggun73

Postby mattresses » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:26 pm

If you try to tele to HF while seated, the chair is rotated along with your character to face towards your HF.
mattresses

Postby Apillion » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Make sure you kill your animals properly or they will still sniff each others but when you hang them on the wall

Apillion

Postby Bowshot125 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:37 am

I've been having some weird animations lately, my toon sometimes holds their hands together, and when I move the items I'm carrying appear, but when I stop its back to the hand holding animation. I've relogged and it seems to fix it, but dayum.
Bowshot125

Postby g1real » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:07 am

Apillion wrote:Make sure you kill your animals properly or they will still sniff each others but when you hang them on the wall

They're Z fighting but really X or Y fighting.
loftar: The inner chaos of the Jorbian mind is hard to conceal. :)
jorb: It's called creative license. You know, that thing you seem to want to apply to logic, grammar and coherence? :)
g1real

Postby DaniAngione » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:55 pm

So I made myself a Lawspeaker Hat and decided to cook some mussels, but I guess that now that I have a pointy wizard's hat, the game must think I'm Harry Potter, because the cauldron is stirring itself while I just magically look at it and control the spoon with my arms crossed :lol: :lol: :lol:

W15 ???
W14 Proud defender of Kakariko Village
W13 Sporadic member of Ravka
W12 Occasional member of Lake Town
W11 Inactive member of Yggdrasill
W10 King of The Northern Kingdom
W9 The Revenant of Wulf's Retreat
W8 Lawspeaker of New Thotoshire
W7 Lawspeaker of Esteldín
DaniAngione

Postby burgingham » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:38 pm

No picture since it usually happens too fast for me to respon and also rather randomly, but sometimes characters...uhm scoot on my screen. That's right, they do't walk, it looks like they sit on an imaginary scooter and drive.
burgingham

Postby MattSrsen » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:42 pm

If you press craft/craftall while you're already crafting a sausage it will cancel the meatgrinder animation and get the normal crafting animation, even though youre using the meat grinder
Attachments
ss+(2015-11-06+at+01.35.58).jpg
ss+(2015-11-06+at+01.35.58).jpg (180.58 KiB) Viewed 3938 times
MattSrsen

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs