Animation Strangeness Megathread

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Animation Strangeness Megathread

Postby NeoRed9 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:08 pm

NeoRed9

Head stuck up horses'...

Postby magisticus » Wed May 10, 2017 12:57 am

So if you left click a horse while cauldron menu is open, only when you opened the cauldron from being mounted, you get stuck in the horse and can ride around from a less than conventional position (bug is repeatable). You can then still dismount from that position. Isn't client related.

Last edited by MagicManICT on Thu May 11, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with other animation issues into the sticky thread
magisticus

Postby linkfanpc » Mon May 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Blueberry wrote:Two visual glitches that just happened...

Curious as I am, I clicked 'Turn' while already turning a spitroast.

Shortly after, I was in my house and clicked the door to leave when I realized I forgot something inside. I happened to click on my cupboard at the same moment I went out the door. Once outside, my character slid quickly away from the door before running into something and stopping. If my path wasn't blocked, who knows how far I'd slide...Maybe I'd have stopped if I walked away, but it happened so fast I didn't have time try.

It's because the house's universe does exist in the game world, but invisible. If you attempt to interact with something in your house or walk to a point in it, your character, since they are now in the game world, will run over to where your house's invisible dimension is. Also, sometimes if you're really laggy (Since i play at 1-2 FPS this happens most of the time.) and you enter a house, the minimap will center into your invisible house dimension in the game world for a second. There used to be a bug i found where if you used :cam bad you could find your claim in the house's universe. When i reported this, Jorb ninja patched it.

https://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vi ... 47&t=53510
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

horse + utilities

Postby ctopolon3 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:06 pm

cauldron, loom, etc
Last edited by MagicManICT on Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged with other animation issues into the sticky thread
ctopolon3

Re: horse + utilities

Postby DDDsDD999 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:27 am

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=41384

Already been posted a few times.
DDDsDD999

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:42 am

Are there any issues left in this thread that haven't been fixed with tonight's update (8 Februrary, 2018)? I know horse riding while crafting was a big one here. The other big one was triggering an off action by restarting crafting a second time. If there are no other issues here, probably time to unsticky this.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Extraction Press + Horse

Postby kris_hole » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:25 am

If I use an extraction press while riding a horse then stop using the press this happens.

Amber client, haven't tested on vanilla.

kris_hole

Re: Extraction Press + Horse

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:13 am

kris_hole wrote:If I use an extraction press while riding a horse then stop using the press this happens.

According to latest patch, you're not supposed to be able to use crafting stations while mounted.
jorb wrote:Fixed a long standing bug, reported plenty, by which you could ride and use a crafting station using synced player animations (e.g. meatgrinder) at the same time, to great effect. You can no longer use such crafting stations while mounted, quite simply.

Merged with the animation thread for these issues.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby kris_hole » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 am

I can't for most things however Extraction Presses still let you do it
kris_hole

Postby jorb » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:23 am

kris_hole wrote:I can't for most things however Extraction Presses still let you do it

Will look at that.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs