Entering boats from a boat.

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Entering boats from a boat.

Postby darknight5863 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:47 pm

As i was going down a river i met 3 guys. one kinned me and i followed them a little bit because i wanted to kin another. i got close to their boat and right clicked to try to kin him. I right clicked on the boat making me disappear. They then brought me out to sea after they picked up my boat then destroyed the boat i was in making me to die. I think this is pretty stupid if this isent a bug because i couldent hearth home while in the boat. all i could do was watch my death.
darknight5863

Re: Entering boats from a boat.

Postby jorb » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:26 pm

So you right-clicked on their boat while in your own boat? That only makes me jump to the other boat. How did you "disappear"?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby darknight5863 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:33 am

jorb wrote:So you right-clicked on their boat while in your own boat? That only makes me jump to the other boat. How did you "disappear"?

Sorry mistype, it teleported me to his boat. not made me disappear. once in his boat i couldn't return to mine or heath. sorry for the confusion
darknight5863

Postby jorb » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:53 am

Ok, will consider. Generally speaking you jumped into an enemy boat, and have only yourself to blame. If anything one can consider whether you should have been able to hearth home from the boat, or if the interaction should somehow have been prevented by other game mechanics.

Will consider. Thanks.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs