Cannot get Experience Points Megathread.

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Cannot get Experience Points Megathread.

Postby uncleseano » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:24 am

I would love to seeanother curio that's like the milkwood thingy. Burns tons of XP. I have 15K XP..and it's only getting higher
uncleseano

Postby Drevar » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:55 am

Have a strong suspicion that the XP system is basically a copy of the combat system with a deck and slots for the various lore "cards".
Drevar

Postby Powowclouds » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Drevar wrote:Have a strong suspicion that the XP system is basically a copy of the combat system with a deck and slots for the various lore "cards".

I think you are right, I have made a few different alts following the same path's on each and it appears to be totally "random" as to what you may get at certain times, I have noticed however that it appears you have to do certain things before some of them will pop up. I almost always can get the entering the mine one if I sow the fields first and never have gotten it until this happens. So it appears that it's a mixture of RNG as well as needing certain criteria before specific Events will pop.
Powowclouds

Postby CSPAN » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:12 am

Experience hasnt been able to keep up with my study for a week now. Im down to 5 and Ive been playing all day, doing basically everything. #wheresmyxp #pleasehelpImpayingasubandIplay6hoursadayandmyabilitiesdevelopmentishinderedandImnotevenchainsmokingofferings #wow
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby lachlaan » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:41 am

Try dawn on the mountain, it's a common bottleneck. Alternatively, I've sometimes had to craft stuff or plough.
lachlaan

Postby Kelody » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:12 am

CSPAN wrote:Experience hasnt been able to keep up with my study for a week now. Im down to 5 and Ive been playing all day, doing basically everything. #wheresmyxp #pleasehelpImpayingasubandIplay6hoursadayandmyabilitiesdevelopmentishinderedandImnotevenchainsmokingofferings #wow

Playing a lot uses more exp that playing little. The fast turn over curios will quickly outstrip the few hundred XP you get each day. The more you play, the more often you replace them even if you aren't auto-studying mirkwoods.
Kelody

Postby CSPAN » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:21 am

Guess I should play less(?) Still havent got any more xp.
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby ramones » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:11 pm

CSPAN wrote:Experience hasnt been able to keep up with my study for a week now. Im down to 5 and Ive been playing all day, doing basically everything. #wheresmyxp #pleasehelpImpayingasubandIplay6hoursadayandmyabilitiesdevelopmentishinderedandImnotevenchainsmokingofferings #wow

Not sure what you are doing but I have 13k+ study points as many of my buddies who don't auto study have. Those who do auto study just are always at low.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby pedorlee » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:53 pm

ramones wrote:

Not sure what you are doing but I have 13k+ study points as many of my buddies who don't auto study have. Those who do auto study just are always at low.

It happens the same to me. That thing just rises. It has never been a problem.
pedorlee

Postby lachlaan » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:59 pm

It's clearly a case of experience bottlenecking. He just needs to go through all the possible experiences and find the one that unlocks the chain for him.
lachlaan

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs