[bug] mining ore display type changes.

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

[bug] mining ore display type changes.

Postby Bramson » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:32 am

when mining out big areas i have experienced a display error multiple times. it will show a different ore type like it was the end of the vein but then if i mine out one of those tiles the whole area turns back into ore....

ImageImage
"All video/images of coles abominably wearing beard will be purged from the forums." - Jorb

"We won't ever deploy our militia to fight anyone." - Robben_DuMarsch, leader of New Brodgar; diagnosis: Napoleon Syndrome
Bramson

Re: [bug] mining ore display type changes.

Postby Bramson » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:42 am

so it just happened again......

so i ran another alt on a seperate client over and it looks the same on his client..

so i started to dig it again...

and BOOM:

So i am also mining coal with another alt and what do you know...

then mine out one of the tiles in the center....

"All video/images of coles abominably wearing beard will be purged from the forums." - Jorb

"We won't ever deploy our militia to fight anyone." - Robben_DuMarsch, leader of New Brodgar; diagnosis: Napoleon Syndrome
Bramson

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:33 am

Same as this issue: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=42978#p559699 ?

edit: well, the screenshot disappeared from that thread now that I double check it. Hard to compare them for similarity (seem to be same from descriptions).
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jorb » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:00 am

We looked at this and had the theory that you may have opened a natural gallery, but that doesn't quite seem to be the case either, I guess. Will look at it again. Thanks for the good writeup with screenshots.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs