Strange issue with the door trying to leave a house

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Strange issue with the door trying to leave a house

Postby Vivikus » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:54 pm

There is a strange "bug" when leaving a house (I'm specifically in a Timber House noticing this)

If I am leaving and approaching the door from an angle (nothing near it or next to it), then as soon as I get to the door I stop as if there was an object in front of me preventing me from getting outside. I can click on the door over and over and it won't let me out until I move to turn myself to be facing the door. If I come directly from the side, I get out without and issue, but it seems like the 3060 degree angle area creates a strange "hitbox" issue with the door frame itself maybe.

At first I thought it was something I was wearing so I tried taking everything off and even naked I have to make sure I'm coming from the door almost entirely straight on or from the side
Vivikus

Re: Strange issue with the door trying to leave a house

Postby jorb » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Will investigate. Thanks.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Gabula » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:59 pm

Experienced this when trying to exit Stone Mansion. If i approach the door at an angle when exiting i seem to get stuck on something (maybe the doorpost?).
Gabula

Postby jupsto » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:02 am

I have this, feels like just bad pathing that has kinda always been a seatribe thing. would be nice if it were gone tho.
jupsto

Postby Vivikus » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Is it just when you exit for you guys? It is only when trying to get out, not when going into the house
Vivikus

Postby Darruin » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Vivikus wrote:Is it just when you exit for you guys? It is only when trying to get out, not when going into the house

Yes, with the mansion.
Darruin

Return to Bugs