Weirdness with Peppers and Cheese

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Weirdness with Peppers and Cheese

Postby val » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:59 pm

These might not be bugs, but since they're both slow moving things you might not have too many people testing them.

Peppers are only giving 1 peppercorn per harvest (at least all the peppers I've harvested since I got druidic rite). This could be random and I'm just unlucky, but I recall getting 3 peppercorns every harvest before the skill based nature slider patch.

Cheese curd doesn't turn into cellar cheddar when placed on a rack in a cellar, it turns into tasty emmentaler (which was cabin from legacy). This might be a bug, or you want us to discover the new cheese paths, or some cheeses aren't implemented yet.
val

Re: Weirdness with Peppers and Cheese

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:29 pm

val wrote:Peppers are only giving 1 peppercorn per harvest (at least all the peppers I've harvested since I got druidic rite). This could be random and I'm just unlucky, but I recall getting 3 peppercorns every harvest before the skill based nature slider patch.

I was getting at least 2, anyway.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Necroliter » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:20 pm

I was getting two as well, but default value is now 1. somewhy :?
Necroliter

Postby Karede » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:00 pm

From what I can tell with just the cheap farming skills I randomly get 1-2 with peppers, and 2-3 with everything else
Karede

Postby jorb » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Please make one report per bug you wish to report.

Will look at it, thanks.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs