Carrots seeds

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Carrots seeds

Postby kalkkar » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Not sure if this was intentional but at stage 3 or 4 when they give off seeds they only give "2" seeds where as in legacy they gave 3 seeds, just throwing that out there cuse i need my percep food goin
jorb wrote:
trickdaemon wrote:The best way to control and misinform a populace is by censorship.
Smartest move I've seen Seatribe make yet.

You may call me Herr Doktor Goebbels.
kalkkar wrote:
jorb wrote:Dual wielding never seemed like a RL thing, but it looks cool, so why not.

:o i could be a real barbarian, B12s are overrated~
kalkkar

Re: Carrots seeds

Postby Glorthan » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:11 am

What farming skills do you have? The more farming skills you have the more seeds plants give. I believe it's 10->12->14->15 if you purchase the skills in order of cost.

Similarly, the skills affect the chance to get 2 or 3 carrots from harvest, with all skills giving a 100% chance of 3.
Glorthan

Postby kalkkar » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:04 am

Glorthan wrote:What farming skills do you have? The more farming skills you have the more seeds plants give. I believe it's 10->12->14->15 if you purchase the skills in order of cost.

Similarly, the skills affect the chance to get 2 or 3 carrots from harvest, with all skills giving a 100% chance of 3.

oooooooh derp, thats how thigns run now, thanks for the info, i cant seem to find anything i need through the announcments
jorb wrote:
trickdaemon wrote:The best way to control and misinform a populace is by censorship.
Smartest move I've seen Seatribe make yet.

You may call me Herr Doktor Goebbels.
kalkkar wrote:
jorb wrote:Dual wielding never seemed like a RL thing, but it looks cool, so why not.

:o i could be a real barbarian, B12s are overrated~
kalkkar

Postby jorb » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:16 am

Resolved, then.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs