Bugged tanning

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Bugged tanning

Postby Asgaroth22 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:57 pm

After the latest patch on tanning, my tubs have gone crazy. I have three. After my first batch of leather after the patch, all of them remained at full fluid though they all produced 4 leather. After my second batch one remained full, one used about 1/10 and the other 2/10 of the fluid, though all of them produced 4 leather. Can't say how it works, but seems bugged. I used random skins, 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2, and can't tell which one was in which tub.

Edit: They weren't refilled with fluid or lifted since the patch, so maybe they didn't update properly or something?
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Douglas Adams

W3-W13 - mostly hermit, with a few brief periods as a crafter/farmer to various villages
Asgaroth22

Re: Bugged tanning

Postby vatas » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:58 pm

I think I've noticed this as well or I somehow forgot how I filled up 10 tubs.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby jorb » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Will look at it again, then.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Asgaroth22 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Just an update on the bug, tanned 3 red deer hides in these 3 tubs, no tanning fluid loss whatsoever.
“The story so far:
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Douglas Adams

W3-W13 - mostly hermit, with a few brief periods as a crafter/farmer to various villages
Asgaroth22

Postby vatas » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:47 am

Got almost dozen hides that have been like this for couple of days.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Asgaroth22 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:09 pm

vatas wrote:Got almost dozen hides that have been like this for couple of days.
Pic

That's not a bug. You have too little tanning fluid. Add some more and they'll immediately turn into leather.
“The story so far:

Douglas Adams

Asgaroth22

Postby vatas » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Asgaroth22 wrote:
vatas wrote:Got almost dozen hides that have been like this for couple of days.
Pic

That's not a bug. You have too little tanning fluid. Add some more and they'll immediately turn into leather.

DERP

I was looking at the meter showing how much fluid there is and thought it was enough, completely ignored the fact that tubs clearly were dry visually.

vatas

Return to Bugs