Drown in a boat

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Drown in a boat

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:25 am

what the title says, im done with haven for awhile cause there went a whole bunch of time just to die magically from drowning while i was in a boat. Jorbtar y u do dis?
Loftar wrote:
Right, I realized that the other day but apparently forgot it as quickly again. Thanks!

Uephorias wrote:
And the game isn't dead, just on life support indefinitely
CorwinOfAmber

Re: Drown in a boat

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:26 am

Also swimming was turned off so idk how my character even thought he was swimming =( epic glitch was epic
Loftar wrote:
Right, I realized that the other day but apparently forgot it as quickly again. Thanks!

Uephorias wrote:
CorwinOfAmber

Drown in a boat

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:29 am

dont know how i did it, made a thread in the critique & ideas section before figuring it should be here. like it says, i died of drowning in a boat without having swimming on.
Loftar wrote:

Uephorias wrote:
CorwinOfAmber

Postby shubla » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:35 am

Maybe tell more information?
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby shubla » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:35 am

Maybe tell more information also wrong category and dont do two threads of same thing,
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:53 am

shubla wrote:Maybe tell more information also wrong category and dont do two threads of same thing,

yeah i know wrong category but idk how to delete the thread and i put one in the right place so it'll be found. idk what more info i can give, i got in my boat, was fine and then just started taking wicked damage from nothing and figured it was drowning cause i swam to my boat from all of a tile away
Loftar wrote:

Uephorias wrote:
CorwinOfAmber

Postby Granger » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Are you sure your energy was over 1000 and you did not starve?

(merged both threads into the one in bugs)
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:10 pm

Granger wrote:Are you sure your energy was over 1000 and you did not starve?

(merged both threads into the one in bugs)

thanks for the merge, yeah i had a full green bar cause i was healing up from a cave in earlier, hence why i was out on the boat looking around
Loftar wrote:

Uephorias wrote:
CorwinOfAmber

Postby jorb » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:17 pm

What were you doing before you died? How did this actually happen, more precisely?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:57 pm

jorb wrote:What were you doing before you died? How did this actually happen, more precisely?

forgive my poor memory but this is the best i can do. So i figured i'd go off hunting, saw a deer, it was over a cliff so i boated over and stopped next to a little piece of land jutting out from the cliff edge and climbed it to get better sight of him. he kept walking down the line so i hopped back down the cliff to jump in my boat, my character said he couldnt get in the boat without swimming so i turned it on, jumped in and swam to the boat, got in, turned off swimming and paddle down the river and stopped to get a bead on the deer. then suddenly yellow numbers pop over my head in quick succession, first one i mistook for LP but after the 2nd i knew i was getting hurt. look up at my rapidly depleting health and cried inside because my stamina was drained like i'd still been swimming even though i was in the boat with swimming off and by the time i could panic i was dead. i had full health (at least as full as it can be with some wounds that still needed patching) at a little over 100, had most of my energy (3000s or enough to still be green) and wasnt in combat with anything. that's the best i can pull out of the cobwebs boss man.
Loftar wrote:

Uephorias wrote:
CorwinOfAmber

Next

Return to Bugs