You can spar dead people

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

You can spar dead people

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:54 pm

My friend killed a guy and he was writing on chat, sending us spar etc.. Make it automatically close client after death just like in legacy cuz its bugged af
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: You can spar dead people

Postby VDZ » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:My friend killed a guy and he was writing on chat, sending us spar etc.. Make it automatically close client after death just like in legacy cuz its bugged af

I like how I can at least see what happens around me after I die.

But yeah, you shouldn't be able to act.
VDZ

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:38 am

If anyone remembers, Raffeh beat me in a 1v1 at the end of W8, and i kept talking to him after i was dead.

Lel, me a zimbie.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Ozzy123 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:05 am

Damn if raffeh beat u you should live peacefull farmer Life and never talk about it to anyone
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby jorb » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:30 am

Also reported here.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:03 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Damn if raffeh beat u you should live peacefull farmer Life and never talk about it to anyone

Don't be hard on the guy. Everyone has to learn how to fight somewhere.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to Bugs