Red Handed on visitor debuff

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Red Handed on visitor debuff

Postby jordancoles » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:33 am

So I ported to a friend's place using a charterstone and all was well, I had brought a crate with me for trade

After trading, I was able to pick up the crate but I was unable to port home with it because it would be "theft"
No problem, so I go down into the minehole because it's not fully claimed in one section below. The minehole is on the town claim and the same town claim is extended to cover the tiles directly below the top minehole.
The second I went down the minehole I become redhanded and left a theft scent. I never lost visitor debuff or left the town claim the entire time.

GG now I'm red-handed, left a scent and can't use my charterstone anymore because of outlaw

What the fuck dude??? :x
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: Red Handed on visitor debuff

Postby vatas » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:08 am

Why didn't you form party with your friend?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby jordancoles » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:37 am

vatas wrote:Why didn't you form party with your friend?

I had tresspass rights to the claim, and I knew that the lower level wasn't fully vclaimed. I figured I could go down the minehole (onto the same vclaim below), and then walk off of the vclaim to lose my visitor debuff and hearth home

Didn't work out that way lol
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Granger » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:55 am

Did you have criminal acts on?
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby jordancoles » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:12 am

Granger wrote:Did you have criminal acts on?

Yes I did

But the visitor debuff + staying on the same village claim should've protected me from leaving the scent
Up top had a pclaim aswell however, so I guess I managed to bypass visitor debuff and steal from that by going down the minehole

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jorb » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:19 am

Will look at it. Thanks!
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs