You cannot replace bushes you dig up

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

You cannot replace bushes you dig up

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:18 am

I've been travelling through the mountains, and a bush had blocking the way of my cart. I went to dig it up so I could move on (without destroying the bush). Now I am saddled with it and cannot get rid of it without either wandering down the mountain and risking losing my cart, or abandoning a piece of my luggage.

I understand one cannot plant bushes in solid rock - or snow - but nevertheless I'd like some way to be rid of this bush without having to destroy it or abandon my cargo.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Re: You cannot replace bushes you dig up

Postby Granger » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:33 am

Yes, we should be able to drop them at least, please.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:59 am

Granger wrote:Yes, we should be able to drop them at least, please.

I guess they never considered it necessary. But when you plant bushes in solid rock, at least let us set them down.
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

GenghisKhan44

Postby jordancoles » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:28 am

GenghisKhan44 wrote:

I guess they never considered it necessary. But when you plant bushes in solid rock, at least let us set them down.

A better solution would likely be to just not let you dig up bushes on that terrain type

If you put it down what happens? It wouldn't replant because that bug was recently fixed, so would it break to pieces?

If so, it would use less stamina to remove bushes that way instead of adventure > destroying them and idk if that's desirable either
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby ravenguard19 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:48 pm

GenghisKhan44 wrote:

Try logging off while lifting it

Because we can and we will.... die!
ravenguard19

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:56 pm

Bit late for this world spawn, but should bushes even be spawned in terrains they can't be replanted in?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:07 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Bit late for this world spawn, but should bushes even be spawned in terrains they can't be replanted in?

I would rather have the option to drop a bush rather than have no bushes at all in the mountains.

GenghisKhan44

Postby jorb » Mon May 02, 2016 9:15 am

Not a bug, but will consider.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Hasta » Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 am

GenghisKhan44 wrote:I am saddled with it and cannot get rid of it without either wandering down the mountain and risking losing my cart, or abandoning a piece of my luggage

Or, you know, just logging out and back in. Won't take much time for you to risk losing the cart and will make the bush magically disappear. At least, it worked that way when I tried planting a bush inside a cave.

Maybe a bit of a late answer but can be helpful if someone is in this peculiar situation later.
Hasta

Postby jorb » Tue May 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Will make it so that bushes cannot be dug up if they are growin on terrain which does not accept bush planting.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Next

Return to Bugs