Well placement inside doors.

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Well placement inside doors.

Postby DanteThanatos » Thu May 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Trying to put a well inside buildings doesn't give any message. Not even the "You cannot build that on this type of terrain.".
DanteThanatos

Re: Well placement inside doors.

Postby Ysh » Thu May 26, 2016 4:49 pm

DanteThanatos wrote:Trying to put a well inside buildings doesn't give any message. Not even the "You cannot build that on this type of terrain.".

Why do you try to build well in this basement? You will keep people here? I do not approve of this one.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby DanteThanatos » Thu May 26, 2016 5:42 pm

It's my bedroom o_o
If I could I would heal and help people, but in this realm I can't...Wait...elixirs? *Dons Plague Doctor mask*
W5: Hermit // W6: Hermit // W7: Lawspeaker of Fox's Tails // W8: Lawspeaker of Fox's Tails // W9: Emerald City // W10: Hermit // W11-12: Absent // W13: ...
DanteThanatos

Postby Kaios » Thu May 26, 2016 5:46 pm

It's the same thing underground, you are unable to place but no error message is given. I don't know about inside houses but placing wells underground would be nice.
Kaios

Postby Granger » Thu May 26, 2016 8:38 pm

Kaios wrote:It's the same thing underground, you are unable to place but no error message is given. I don't know about inside houses but placing wells underground would be nice.

They would be a bit OP, since you can dig exactly up to the node.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby jorb » Mon May 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Kaios wrote:It's the same thing underground, you are unable to place but no error message is given. I don't know about inside houses but placing wells underground would be nice.

We discussed this but decided against it. I think living entirely underground should have some challenges.

Will look at an error message.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs