Bleeding Horse

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Bleeding Horse

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:12 am

I was out with my pal and he dismounted me from my horse as a joke. As a result he aggro'd the horse and it started running. After this the horse started taking damage and leaving a blood trail like all other animals do when they flee. The big is that the horse was not attacked or damaged at all, and the horse continued to take damage and leave a visible blood trail long after aggro had been dropped and while someone was riding it around. As I type this it is still bleeding and leaving a trail even after we ported back and put it in a stall. It's acting completely normally other than this.

Steps to recreate are aggroing a tamed horse/dismounting someone so the horse runs away and it will start bleeding as I said.

Pls give me a dev cape for this one guys
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Re: Bleeding Horse

Postby MrPunchers » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:26 am

It seems that if any animal that starts fleeing from damage starts bleeding, I saw a fox hit a rabbit and the rabbit bled to death cause the rabbit was faster than it.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby infectedking » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:29 am

dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby jorb » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:25 pm

Will look at it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs