Can't interact with boat

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Can't interact with boat

Postby Blueberry » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:13 pm

I was out exploring and I found a cave. I went inside for a bit, but when I came out I could no longer board my boat. I tried with criminal acts even though the land is completely unclaimed. No personal, village, or kingdom claims. I have two crates in my boat and I can't take those out either. I've tried entering from all side with swimming and I've tried lifting it. I logged out for around seven minutes and that didn't change anything either.
berry nice to see you
Blueberry

Re: Can't interact with boat

Postby Blueberry » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:53 pm

This morning I logged in to find my boat still glitched and a wild horse nearby. I grabbed a clover and rode the horse, but trying to interact with the boat from there still did nothing. Didn't expect much but I figured it was worth a shot. I'm gonna build a second boat and see what happens.
berry nice to see you
Blueberry

Postby Blueberry » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Second boat not glitched at all. Can't interact with glitched boat while inside new boat. Going in and out of the cave again did nothing. I can't destroy or repair it either. I've run out of arbitrary things to try, but I've got nice stuff in those crates....
berry nice to see you
Blueberry

Postby strpk0 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:35 am

Care to provide a picture of said boat?
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby Granger » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:59 am

I would suggest you build a wilderness beacon at the location, create a new account (or recycle an old unused one), with it spawn one new character at the place and post the account name (with your, not the new, account so we're spared all the funny ones spamming 'here') so Loftar can use that to track down the location ingame to locate the data for it on the server.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Blueberry » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:55 pm

berry nice to see you
Blueberry

Postby jorb » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:30 am

Have had same problem reported with a cart. Will try to look at it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Granger » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Found a bugged boat some 15 minutes ago, now mine went inactive too.
Left it for some seconds to pick something near the waterline and boat went dead.
So far for this foreaging trip :(

You should fix that before the world is empty of trees and full of inert boats...
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Ysh » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Granger wrote:Found a bugged boat some 15 minutes ago, now mine went inactive too.
Left it for some seconds to pick something near the waterline and boat went dead.
So far for this foreaging trip :(

You should fix that before the world is empty of trees and full of inert boats...

It is like Bermuda Triangle maybe.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Kaios » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:28 pm

Confirming I found a boat like this too. Couldn't enter the boat at all nor was I able to lift it. Didn't attempt to destroy it though.
Kaios

Next

Return to Bugs