Mallards ignore foxes

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Mallards ignore foxes

Postby Saergof » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:37 pm

This is not a bug in a sense as programming error, but may need attention anyways: foxes hunt on all small creatures, including recently added mallards. These birds never leave the water, and, as all other creatures, completely ignore foxes, allowing them just to kill all those whom they spot, one by one. But, as this happens on shallows, mallard bodies immediately drown, filling up the river junk pool. With this scenario being in place from the very beginning of new world, I can imagine that dead mallards can become more common river inhabitants than fish.
Saergof

Re: Mallards ignore foxes

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:15 pm

You have a point tbh, I did think about that awhile back and I do usually fish up one or two mallards in every fishing session now.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Re: Mallards ignore foxes

Postby jorb » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:52 pm

Might look at it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs