Masonry: Making Earthenware Platter

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Masonry: Making Earthenware Platter

Postby Divicid » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:21 pm

So according to the tooltip, what affects the Q of Earthenware Platter is Dexterity and Masonry, i have 10 Dex and 17 Masonry, using Q 10 Acre clay
The softcap should be 13, so the Q should be 10. But i only get Q5, might be a bug, or is this intended?
Divicid

Re: Masonry: Making Earthenware Platter

Postby jorb » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Intended. Not using a potter's wheel halves the quality. The game should, however, indicate this, and that we should perhaps look at.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Divicid » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:32 pm

jorb wrote:Intended. Not using a potter's wheel halves the quality. The game should, however, indicate this, and that we should perhaps look at.

Ahh, true. Remember reading about the potter wheel, then it makes sense. Thanks for clearing it out.
Divicid

Postby VDZ » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:12 pm

jorb wrote:Intended. Not using a potter's wheel halves the quality. The game should, however, indicate this, and that we should perhaps look at.

Speaking of halving quality, my Nutjerky halves in quality when baked in a Fireplace. Is this intentional (to which there currently is no indication) or a q0 bug?
VDZ

Postby MrPunchers » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:16 pm

VDZ wrote:

Speaking of halving quality, my Nutjerky halves in quality when baked in a Fireplace. Is this intentional (to which there currently is no indication) or a q0 bug?

It's intended.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby jorb » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:47 pm

VDZ wrote:

Bug. Will look at it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs