Crafting bug

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Crafting bug

Postby DisKagel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:36 pm

When crafting anything (to my knowledge) by clicking the craft button and the overriding it by pressing craft all, it is as if I only pressed the craft button again. When pressing the craft all button after pressing craft, the timer is still reset but when completed does not continue to craft the items. I'm not sure if this has been reported yet or if it is actually a bug...
I also tested this on the default client, and it seems to be the same case there too.
don't hate me because u ain't me
DisKagel

Re: Crafting bug

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:36 pm

No, used to if you started to "Craft" and then switched to "Craft All" before it was finished, it would continue crafting even though the timer reset if memory serves me right.

If this gets updated, would be nice if the timer didn't reset if you go to "Craft All" after starting to craft an item. :)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Re: Crafting bug

Postby jorb » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:45 pm

I believe this was hard to fix for some reason, but we'll look at it again. Thanks.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs