Garden pot stuck on cursor

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Garden pot stuck on cursor

Postby DocSleeper » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:19 pm

This is kinda weird. I was pulling a garden pot out of the kiln at the Community Fair, and now I can do nothing with it. It's stuck on my cursor and won't let me put it down. I can't move, and I can't click on anything. I am using a custom client, but I also tried without that client. The same problem persists in both cases. What should I do?
DocSleeper

Re: Garden pot stuck on cursor

Postby Bandit7cdl » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:51 am

I think a similar thing happened to me. If i remember correctly pressing the ALT key fixed it.
Bandit7cdl

Postby DocSleeper » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:25 am

Just the alt key? Not in combination with any other keys?

Kinda sorta worked. But when I tried to click somewhere, it was right back to square one.
DocSleeper

Postby Zarb » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Cant put down garden pot.
Zarb

Postby AntiBlitz » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:33 pm

one of the keys allows you to walk while you have things i your hands, might be ctrl or alt or something, but holding it and clicking will allow this. If you can make it to a container, you should be able to put it in there and solve your problem, whatever it is.
AntiBlitz

Postby Zarb » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:38 pm

AntiBlitz wrote:one of the keys allows you to walk while you have things i your hands, might be ctrl or alt or something, but holding it and clicking will allow this. If you can make it to a container, you should be able to put it in there and solve your problem, whatever it is.

No :(
Zarb

Postby svino » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:07 pm

newest patch allows you to ctrl click a container, with an item in your hand.

So you can walk with alt+click to a container, then ctrl+click a container and put it in there?

If you cant ctrl+click a container, its because you're using an old client. Try the official client if nothing else works, and go back to custom client afterwards.
svino

Postby Zarb » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:34 pm

svino wrote:newest patch allows you to ctrl click a container, with an item in your hand.

So you can walk with alt+click to a container, then ctrl+click a container and put it in there?

If you cant ctrl+click a container, its because you're using an old client. Try the official client if nothing else works, and go back to custom client afterwards.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7zifIKAyNtZmL7A42

Nothing helps :cry:
Zarb

Postby svino » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:48 pm

ok, i think the hearthling is supposed to lift the garden pot when you click it out of the kiln, (and it should not be lifted by the cursor). Probably need to ask jorb or loftar for help on this one. Maybe a finished gardening pot can't be placed in any container nor dropped. Last thing i would try, would be to put it back in the kiln, but it probably won't work either. :?

Dunno how this could happen in the first place though.
svino

Postby Zarb » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:03 pm

svino wrote:Dunno how this could happen in the first place though.
:

DocSleeper wrote:This is kinda weird. I was pulling a garden pot out of the kiln at the Community Fair, and now I can do nothing with it. It's stuck on my cursor and won't let me put it down. I can't move, and I can't click on anything. I am using a custom client, but I also tried without that client. The same problem persists in both cases.
Zarb

Next

Return to Bugs