Warning Walrus butchering bugged

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Warning Walrus butchering bugged

Postby pheonix » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:36 am

tbh i am torn i dont think its that bad to have infectious diseases but no warning sucked and being the guine pig for this sucked for one big reason. The fact hartshorn sucks to make because for some bloody reason antlers give a random amount of powder, Why?? how is it antlers can yield so different amounts. It be nice if they each yielded .1Kg each because i wanted to make dream cockies now i have to save antlers if i get the wound while chopping up seals because i might have to boil 10 antlers to get enough for 1-2 hartshorn medicines.
pheonix

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:20 am

Enjoyment wrote:Fuck this, man. You're not playin' this game hard enough (nor any of devs, as it looks like). So stop postin' shit like ''all localized resources are pretty easy to find''. The closest unclaimed not palised ancient roots are like half-world travel from my base. And don't forget about ''old new wound'' that can reduce your con while you at 1-3 hp, andbjust kill you. This sadistic shit just had to be be stoppes. Not fun in any way.

So how much do sub q10 roots heal? certainly not 60+ HHP... You completely missed my point. Learn to manage what you're doing and quit trying to just bull rush through everything.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby synaris » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:12 pm

if the disease is gotten from touching exposed seal bone sthen gloves should completely negate it. just like gloves should negate being pinched by a crab.

and it isnt about the hard hit points for me, its about the -10 dex per wound that adds up VERY DAMN QUICKLY. its the hardest stat to raise since so little food raises it. no cheese gives you dex, no sausage gives dex as its highest fep if any do at all. and i run out of veggies quickly making only red shred salads with lettuce while having a load of animals to feed.

and because jorb and loftar and such sadists, making jotuns morsel with seal meat gives it +2 dex as its highest fep.
Newbie and noob do not mean the same thing.

Neither do figuratively and literally.
synaris

Postby MadNomad » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:00 pm

synaris wrote:and it isnt about the hard hit points for me, its about the -10 dex per wound that adds up VERY DAMN QUICKLY. its the hardest stat to raise since so little food raises it. no cheese gives you dex, no sausage gives dex as its highest fep if any do at all. and i run out of veggies quickly making only red shred salads with lettuce while having a load of animals to feed.

Try boiled mussel spam, maybe it will help you, u dont even need variety food iirc but try with and without and see which is better cause i dont remember
MadNomad

Previous

Return to Bugs