Can't aim for fish with primative rod

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Can't aim for fish with primative rod

Postby Beronica » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:17 pm

There are times when I've been fishing for the fisher's credo that I cannot select the fish I would like to aim for. I normally run pasta/amber. I did attempt it on the vanilla client and got the same result. No matter how much I click on that 'aim for' button it will not let me actually select it.
Beronica

Re: Can't aim for fish with primative rod

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:31 pm

I seem to recall someone else posting this issue before. Is the fish in or below a particular spot in the list consistently?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Beronica » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:03 am

nope. Sometimes it is like the fifth on the list or the second. And it happens randomly as well.
Beronica

Postby pheonix » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:40 am

ive had this happen as well and thought it was i was trying to catch it with the wrong lure. makes more sense to be a bug then.
pheonix

Postby jorb » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Any ideas on when it occurs? Such as on low percentages, or...? Steps to reproduce would be helpful.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs