Credo quest seemed to have reset.

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Credo quest seemed to have reset.

Postby nokona » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Was planning on looking for some laurel trees to continue my quest to complete the lumberjack credo. When I went into the quest logs to double check the quest was gone.
I went to check out the credo and noticed that I am not pursuing any current credos. I was currently on lvl 2 and either at the 15 or 16 quest for that lvl.

I can see in the completed log the last 5 quests that I completed for that credo. I can tell you right now I know I did not abandon 30 quests to get it restarted.

1) I don't know if this happened before last update. It been a few days since I was working on quest
2) no person has or ever had my user and password.
3) Is there another way of resetting the credo without abandoning all your quests? Maybe I screwed it up another way and didn't realise?
nokona

Re: Credo quest seemed to have reset.

Postby Granger » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:33 am

nokona wrote: Is there another way of resetting the credo without abandoning all your quests? Maybe I screwed it up another way and didn't realise?

When your character dies, but I suppose you would have noticed that.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby jorb » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:16 pm

No idea what could cause that. Anything else that is odd about your character?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby nokona » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:53 pm

no everything else seems ok. This is my 8th credo on this toon so not sure what happened.

Almost back to same spot as before. Currently at lvl 2 quest 4, will see what happens.
nokona

Postby jorb » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:58 pm

Apparently, loftar informs me, this was due to our reshuffling of the mulberry input types. The quest could not be restored which caused the entire credo to be removed. Will look to fix this to avoid that in the future.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs