Dissapearing leather purse

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Dissapearing leather purse

Postby Vraatjuh » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 pm

As I was making my way over to the CF to sell some stuff, I decided it was a good time to bring my leather purse to also check for anything interesting to buy.
While seated on a horse I shift + clicked (amber client) my purse into the 9th slot of my troll belt and moved to the CF.

After selling various things I decided it was time to put my well-earned coins into my leather purse, only to find out it had dissapeared (including its content).
I traced over all my steps from my home to the CF to check if I made a stupid mistake or anything, but I did not find any.

I didn't travel over water, so did not drop it in the water.
I did not drop it on the ground as no one at the CF would've been able to pick it up, nor did I find it on my way from my place to the CF (which is a pretty direct CR).
I did not accidently sell it at any of the shops, as none of the shops I visited had a buy offer for leather purses.

Now it can still be that I have overlooked something and made a stupid mistake after all, but I cannot think of any way.

Feel free to ask for any other necessary information, if need be.
Vraatjuh

Re: Dissapearing leather purse

Postby jorb » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Yikes, sucks.

No clue, and nothing to go on. Shift-clicking purses into belts works fine, and I can't immediately reproduce any vanishing behavior. I do notice, however, that it has only the default -- very short -- drop expire time, so if you did drop it it may have despawned very quickly. Changing that.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:16 am

It's worth noting that whatever caused this is also likely what caused the disappearance of my villagers B12 from her belt.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby jorb » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:17 am

You mean accidentally dropping it through user error? ¦]
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs