Fishing line breaking

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Fishing line breaking

Postby Attas » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:02 pm

I was fishing recently and the fishing like broke. However the lure and hook stayed attached to the fishing pole.

Also at some point I was trying very hard to catch a silver bream, which had like a 60% chance of being caught, but everytime I aimed for it it escaped with my lure. I tried that around 15 times, and in all of them the fish intantly escaped with the lure. Not sure if it is a bug or if it is intended, but it annoyed me a lot.
Attas

Re: Fishing line breaking

Postby DDDsDD999 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Attas wrote:Also at some point I was trying very hard to catch a silver bream, which had like a 60% chance of being caught, but everytime I aimed for it it escaped with my lure. I tried that around 15 times, and in all of them the fish intantly escaped with the lure. Not sure if it is a bug or if it is intended, but it annoyed me a lot.

Try different lures if the fish you want keeps breaking it. It's pretty dumb.
DDDsDD999

Re: Fishing line breaking

Postby jorb » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:23 pm

It's intended, but I agree that it's confusing. The % is the chance to catch the fish, but then the fishes have an individual chance to just eat particular lures.

Will look at the line thing.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Bugs