Game stops working suddenly

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Game stops working suddenly

Postby Gorgos2 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:30 am

Mashadar wrote:
Gorgos2 wrote:Hello,

Did anybody by chance solved this problem and knows how? I have same problem, where I cant move (but UI is working) since World 13. This happens every 5-10 minutes after I log in the game and it makes it quite unplayable. Tried ARD, Ender and Vanilla client.

Thanks for any tips.

Years ago, Haven would randomly stop working in the way you described on a random computer, while the other still worked.
A weird port triggering rule fixed it, the only reference I can find is this post:
viewtopic.php?p=487060#p487060
From a technical point of view, this makes no sense. The rule that is still active on our router (UDP 1870 opens TCP 1871) makes even less sense. I suppose it has to do with router bugs and other weird behavior. Our router spams the log with complaints about "UDP attack detected" while playing the game, it may be related.

Another simple workaround is to use a VPN.

It´s crazy, but it really helped. Thank you! :)
Gorgos2

Postby telum12 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:06 pm

smormardkono wrote:Sorry for posting here. This happened to me, and I have no idea why... The solution is not working for me.

You should make a new thread. See if there was a JVM crash dump. The file will be called hs_err or something, you can google how to find it
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Postby telum12 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:10 pm

smormardkono wrote:Sorry for posting here. This happened to me, and I have no idea why... The solution is not working for me.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=73478
MagicManICT wrote:To me, being called a pedo is exactly like being called gay.

Jalpha wrote:She must have been in heat bro. She was literally fanging for it. Literally posting repeatedly in chat, in all caps "DO IT! POST YOUR DICK! THERE'S NO WAY IT'S 7 INCHES!"

How could any hot-blooded male deny such a request under the circumstances.
telum12

Previous

Return to Bugs