Flax not growing

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Flax not growing

Postby TheOriginalFive » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:56 am

I'd rather not spend all that wood for nothing. Although if it doesn't grow by the end of the month I might try that.

ETA: It grew to stage 3 the day after I last posted, according to Amber.

ETA2: And now the barley has all finished growing.
TheOriginalFive

Postby Astarisk » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:41 am

jorb wrote:
TheOriginalFive wrote:Edit: While I use some seeds from most recent harvest, I also sometimes have to put them away in the granary and then take them out again.

That might be the reason, then.

I'm having the same thing happen to my fields....

I do store them in the granary before replanting them, but I'm getting all kinds of odd growth times, and those crops that aren't even at stage 2 feel like they haven't grown. I'm pretty sure enough time has passed for them to at least have reached stage 2 or 3. I'll keep an eye out and post an update, but this is really been troublesome for me with these striped growth patterns.
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby Astarisk » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:25 am

Astarisk wrote:
jorb wrote:
TheOriginalFive wrote:Edit: While I use some seeds from most recent harvest, I also sometimes have to put them away in the granary and then take them out again.

That might be the reason, then.

I'm having the same thing happen to my fields....

I do store them in the granary before replanting them, but I'm getting all kinds of odd growth times, and those crops that aren't even at stage 2 feel like they haven't grown. I'm pretty sure enough time has passed for them to at least have reached stage 2 or 3. I'll keep an eye out and post an update, but this is really been troublesome for me with these striped growth patterns.

It's been another solid day and those crops still haven't hit any growth. Still stuck at that stage it looks like.

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:27 am

Astarisk wrote:Image

If I wanted a tumor in my village I wouldn't have bashed the burrows in there. jorb pls fix.
DDDsDD999

Postby Astarisk » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:34 am

Yeah, those crops most definitely have stopped growing for me. It's been several days and not a single stage change.

Astarisk

Postby LtTurtleshot » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:12 pm

I'm having the same thing happen to my flax plants. These were planted about 3 days ago.

This never happened to my lower Q flax crops, but I recently got very high q flax (823) and that happened on my first plant. Maybe there's something about quality messing it up? Like my newly acquired seeds grew much faster than the others I had, for example my high q hemp is almost ready and the lower q one is like halfway.

If possible, make it so we can actually destroy stalled crops so we can pursue our farming dreams!
LtTurtleshot

Postby TheOriginalFive » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:02 am

While a way to tear out old crops would be nice, realistically it would allow even more griefing or accidental removals of high q plants.
TheOriginalFive

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:33 pm

As a means to correct this (so people won't have to tear out a ton of fields as I gather this is a large issue for some), is there any way to code a reset to "damaged" crops to the base grow time?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Bugs