Made from Dill (213%)

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Made from Dill (213%)

Postby _Gunnar » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:44 pm

So essentially, the bug is not fixed and instead has just been propagated to the entire world?
It seems weird that the fep values are so nearly the same, tbh.
_Gunnar

Postby Ejnekor » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:58 pm

_Gunnar wrote:So essentially, the bug is not fixed and instead has just been propagated to the entire world?
It seems weird that the fep values are so nearly the same, tbh.

Well, Jorb did say that they made some kind of a protection mechanism against that. It may be that it was how it was first introduced, but the new mechanism keeps it in check.
Ejnekor

Postby Hasta » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:22 am

Ejnekor wrote:It may be that it was how it was first introduced, but the new mechanism keeps it in check.

You still can infuse newly made items with spices. I'm working on transferring the infusion onto something edible, when I'll get there I'll publish the process results. Hopefully it'll be fixed sooner though.
Hasta

Postby vnsmirnov » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:20 am

You divide the block into sticks and they are obtained from dill. A rat fried on such a stick will be soaked with dill. You make a wooden skewer from the sticks and it permeates the carcass which it fries. The ash from the sticks will contain dill. Clay with this ash will contain dill. It is an infection and it spreads. The world needs an Apocalypse!
vnsmirnov

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:31 am

vnsmirnov wrote:You divide the block into sticks and they are obtained from dill. A rat fried on such a stick will be soaked with dill. You make a wooden skewer from the sticks and it permeates the carcass which it fries. The ash from the sticks will contain dill. Clay with this ash will contain dill. It is an infection and it spreads. The world needs an Apocalypse!

jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby dageir » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:37 am

vnsmirnov wrote:You divide the block into sticks and they are obtained from dill. A rat fried on such a stick will be soaked with dill. You make a wooden skewer from the sticks and it permeates the carcass which it fries. The ash from the sticks will contain dill. Clay with this ash will contain dill. It is an infection and it spreads. The world needs an Apocalypse!

In the future this shall be known as the "Dillocalypse".
dageir

Previous

Return to Bugs