NN Cairns still require Realm Challenge to be destroyed

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

NN Cairns still require Realm Challenge to be destroyed

Postby Sethfire » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:37 pm

This is in relation to the recent nuke. As we have been told the Coronation stone of NN was destroyed, and the realm has been forfeit. I am not expecting jorb to individually find and destroy every cairn of course, but I am at least assuming that they should no longer have the realm authority protection. However this has not been the case so I would like to report this as a bug unless told otherwise.
Sethfire

Re: NN Cairns still require Realm Challenge to be destroyed

Postby Hasta » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:42 pm

Same with MOTHERLAND cairns.

And I shall, too, take a stand here and say that any authority should be forfeit as well.

With all this "if they care to rebuild I don't care" jorb acts as a soccer mom: in order to stop her brat from playing Fortnite she deletes the desktop icon.
Hasta

Postby ancient » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:11 am

Sethfire wrote:This is in relation to the recent nuke. As we have been told the Coronation stone of NN was destroyed, and the realm has been forfeit. I am not expecting jorb to individually find and destroy every cairn of course, but I am at least assuming that they should no longer have the realm authority protection. However this has not been the case so I would like to report this as a bug unless told otherwise.

lol we rebuilded Coronation stone
ancient

Postby Uriel » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:02 pm

ancient wrote:
Sethfire wrote:This is in relation to the recent nuke. As we have been told the Coronation stone of NN was destroyed, and the realm has been forfeit. I am not expecting jorb to individually find and destroy every cairn of course, but I am at least assuming that they should no longer have the realm authority protection. However this has not been the case so I would like to report this as a bug unless told otherwise.

If thats how it is its hell unfair. Whole realm should be scraped to the ground for bug abuse. JLO You should be ashamed if its true. We give so much time to this game, and sometimes im thinking if its worth it.
Uriel

Postby ancient » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:05 am

Uriel wrote:
ancient wrote:

If thats how it is its hell unfair. Whole realm should be scraped to the ground for bug abuse. JLO You should be ashamed if its true. We give so much time to this game, and sometimes im thinking if its worth it.

I think same. KIngdom didnt used bug and not all ppl.
ancient

Postby Kaios » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:51 am

ancient wrote:
Uriel wrote:If thats how it is its hell unfair. Whole realm should be scraped to the ground for bug abuse. JLO You should be ashamed if its true. We give so much time to this game, and sometimes im thinking if its worth it.

I think same. KIngdom didnt used bug and not all ppl.

Seems you're active enough on the forum after the fact, why the lack of response when it mattered? :D
Kaios

Return to Bugs