Quarryman still wants me to visit lower levels

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Quarryman still wants me to visit lower levels

Postby _Gunnar » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:51 pm

My Quarryman quest wants me to mine Black Ore, which only exists on L3+, I think. In this update viewtopic.php?f=39&t=64296 it was claimed that this should no longer happen. Not exactly a bug per se, but probably could have been fixed better.
_Gunnar

Re: Quarryman still wants me to visit lower levels

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:06 pm

_Gunnar wrote:My Quarryman quest wants me to mine Black Ore, which only exists on L3+,

From a recent discussion, it's L5 and lower for black ore.

(Triviality, I know... just so you know.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby _Gunnar » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:35 pm

Even better ¦]
_Gunnar

Postby Ironanblood » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:14 am

The change was for the credo quests that gives you "Visit X level". Also black ore should be able to be found starting lvl 3
Ironanblood

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:10 am

Ironanblood wrote:The change was for the credo quests that gives you "Visit X level". Also black ore should be able to be found starting lvl 3

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=65298
Follow up there if you've actually seen it before L5. "Should be's" aren't accepted here.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby loleznub » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:26 am

MagicManICT wrote:
Ironanblood wrote:The change was for the credo quests that gives you "Visit X level". Also black ore should be able to be found starting lvl 3

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=65298
Follow up there if you've actually seen it before L5. "Should be's" aren't accepted here.

I have found a single tile of black ore on level 4, as was posted previously. Please make sure you're not providing misinformation in the bug forum as located here:

MagicManICT wrote:
_Gunnar wrote:My Quarryman quest wants me to mine Black Ore, which only exists on L3+,

From a recent discussion, it's L5 and lower for black ore.

(Triviality, I know... just so you know.)

Thanks.

Using the information I have through experience, I would assume it is extremely rare on level 4 and gets more common the lower you go. For example, as I stated previously, I've found more silver on level 4-5 than I have found black ore on both levels combined. Why this ore specifically is more rare than silver, I don't know.
loleznub

Return to Bugs