Mystic credo rewards.

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Mystic credo rewards.

Postby Headchef » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:35 am

The mystic credo states to give you ''+10% experience gain'' when you gain XP.

However when you draw xp from the public coffer it's flat 1000.
It is still experience gain since before it was authority and it fails to give this ten percent extra and I think it is a bug that it does not do this.
Headchef

Re: Mystic credo rewards.

Postby Lyrroth » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:32 am

youre wrong here. terminology is a thing you see. you dont gain experience here. you just take it.
youre not producing experience but taking already existing one for yourself.
Lyrroth

Postby Headchef » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:54 am

Terminology is a thing you see.

You convert authority into experience, which you clearly gain, muppet.

So no it isn't experience initially so that already makes you wrong, on top of that this might help you out.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gain

The character in question does not initially have this XP.
It used a game function to convert existing authority into XP which is then gained to said character.
Headchef

Postby Lyrroth » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:00 pm

authority itself is extra experience gained from people living on realm or questing. you shouldnt get twice the bonus for the same thing. you got 1000000 xp from a quest with 10% gain and you want another 10% because you took out some experience auth from realm? topkek

just because it is in different name doesnt change that auth itself is experience already gained
Lyrroth

Postby Headchef » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Do you even quest? It takes like travel to other side of the world to come to 20k :lol: and authority taken increase very fast so it's far less impactful than you think. It's just tiny inconsistency bug that somehow the mystic reward does not apply to this xp gain.
Headchef

Postby Lyrroth » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:40 pm

Headchef wrote:Do you even quest? It takes like travel to other side of the world to come to 20k :lol: and authority taken increase very fast so it's far less impactful than you think. It's just tiny inconsistency bug that somehow the mystic reward does not apply to this xp gain.

i obviously posted a big number for example doh. and no i barely play this game anymore. i will try to use a somewhat proper english and for this example EXP = APPLE

Whenever You gain an apple, your realm instead of taxing away a part of that apple from You, not only You get to put 10% bigger apple into your own basket, realm magically creates "another apple" from your apple and add it to a realm apple basket. So You just magically created two apples. One is your with bonus and one goes to realm basket (is 10% also applied here? I don't know!)

Now in total You produced two apples instead of one!

You now go to realm basket and take the apple You just magically produced and demand it to be 10% bigger. The issue is, this apple was already produced. You did not created it by taking it, thus no extra 10% bonus!

So in summarize: You didn't create a new apple by taking already existing apple, to apply new apple 10% bigger size bonus to it.

hope my effort didnt go to waste kek
Lyrroth

Postby jorb » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:57 pm

I don't think you should get the bonus when you draw from the coffers, no.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Headchef » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:00 pm

jorb wrote:I don't think you should get the bonus when you draw from the coffers, no.

-put effort to make mystic
-10% on gain exp!
-GAIN 1000xp from realm
-nono not that kind of GAINING
-feel scammed
-due to wording this actually still a bug
-sad times
Headchef

Postby discospaceman » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Lyrroth wrote:
Headchef wrote:Do you even quest? It takes like travel to other side of the world to come to 20k :lol: and authority taken increase very fast so it's far less impactful than you think. It's just tiny inconsistency bug that somehow the mystic reward does not apply to this xp gain.

i obviously posted a big number for example doh. and no i barely play this game anymore. i will try to use a somewhat proper english and for this example EXP = APPLE

Whenever You gain an apple, your realm instead of taxing away a part of that apple from You, not only You get to put 10% bigger apple into your own basket, realm magically creates "another apple" from your apple and add it to a realm apple basket. So You just magically created two apples. One is your with bonus and one goes to realm basket (is 10% also applied here? I don't know!)

Now in total You produced two apples instead of one!

You now go to realm basket and take the apple You just magically produced and demand it to be 10% bigger. The issue is, this apple was already produced. You did not created it by taking it, thus no extra 10% bonus!

So in summarize: You didn't create a new apple by taking already existing apple, to apply new apple 10% bigger size bonus to it.

hope my effort didnt go to waste kek

^^this, shouldnt be able to double dip
discospaceman

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:28 pm

Think of it like taxes. If it were going the other way, would you want to pay out twice? If I understand right, the realm is getting bonus authority because you're getting bonus xp. The realm has effectively more authority to return to its members now. Conclusion: you're already benefiting from it. Encourage your neighbors to get mystic, too, and demand that if the ruler gives you 10% more because you generate 10% more. :D
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to Bugs