Stalls bugged

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Stalls bugged

Postby Furyk » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:40 am

After the update, I can no longer properly interact with barter stands. The price is shown but the items are not, and I can't buy them. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?
Furyk

Re: Stalls bugged

Postby Kaios » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:52 am

Yes I had this bug recently as well but I’m not sure what caused it and it seemed to eventually resolve on its own. The steps I took in getting the bug were simply logging on my trade alt and having the issues you described, it was also prior to the recent patch. And it resolved after I contacted the owner of the market and they logged in at least one character that owned claims in that area but did nothing else to change permissions. Not really much to go on but that’s exactly how it occurred and resolved in my case.
Kaios

Re: Stalls bugged

Postby Furyk » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:18 am

Kaios wrote:Yes I had this bug recently as well but I’m not sure what caused it and it seemed to eventually resolve on its own. The steps I took in getting the bug were simply logging on my trade alt and having the issues you described, it was also prior to the recent patch. And it resolved after I contacted the owner of the market and they logged in at least one character that owned claims in that area but did nothing else to change permissions. Not really much to go on but that’s exactly how it occurred and resolved in my case.

Thanks, I'll try contacting the owner.
Furyk

Return to Bugs