Inventory/Stockpile overflow items get "Stuck" to the cursor

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Inventory/Stockpile overflow items get "Stuck" to the cursor

Postby Vulgarr » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:33 am

This one is fairly repeatable in the sense of- If you attempt to cut wood for logs or boards and your inventory fills up, sometimes when you right click (Seems to be worse if you move during) to place a stockpile- The stockpile image will appear where you want to place it. But you can't click or interact with anything as the last held inventory item sticks to your cursor and you can't use the hotkeys to drop the item- nor actually place your phantom stockpile and it takes a lot of moving/right click spamming or relogging to fix.

I'm fairly sure this affects any and all stockpile items as well. It seems to crop up the most when you attempt to stockpile things with any inventory overflow on your cursor in a valid location but your pathing to place it isn't 100 percent clear as well.
Vulgarr

Re: Inventory/Stockpile overflow items get "Stuck" to the cu

Postby czaper2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:29 pm

I get this problem too, but afaik it's caused by "don't drop unless Ctrl is held", a custom client feature.

It's not reproducible in the default client, at least not as far as I can tell.

Testing Method: Filled inventory, set crawl speed, picked "Collect Bones" from corpse. After that happens, I pick up a bone from inventory and pretend to create a stockpile in my hand. After he collects the bones, my hand has a bone and a stockpile in it. First click, he drops the bone. Second click, he stops trying to make the stockpile.
czaper2

Return to Bugs