Character death due to texture bug

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Re: Character death due to texture bug

Postby llgromll » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:10 pm

Fostik wrote:
llgromll wrote:прилетел на кнаре к доку, к поясу были привязаны звери, вылез из кнара, звери остались в кнаре, обешел кнар с другой стороны чтобих опять попробовать привязать, но кнар прижал персонажа к причалу и он утанул в воде...

If i understood this thing right - he was blocked by knarr when crossed river between knarr and dock, it was caused by knarr drifting to dock, so his body was blocked.
If so - this is actually not a bug, you've done very dangerous action tbh.
I know game have poor physics, but this case shows how dangerous it can be, impressive.

almost, the character stood near the stern, in shallow water, and then already crushed its mass so to speak))
llgromll

Postby Archiplex » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:13 pm

I'll ask again- could you not just board the knarr? I don't understand how it can physically block you but you couldn't just right click it and board it.
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby llgromll » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:27 pm

Archiplex wrote:I'll ask again- could you not just board the knarr? I don't understand how it can physically block you but you couldn't just right click it and board it.

Объясняю, в кнаре былиживотные,которые были привязаны к персонажу и по какой то не ведомой мне причине, эти звери блокируют любое действие к кнару, ни за штурвал стать ни к команде присоединиться.. И на костер телепортироваться тоже не получалось. Почему так все вышло не понимаю) но так уже убил еще одного персонажа,только что созданного, кнар по прежнему не доступен не для каких действий со стороны..пока звери внутри него стоят.

I explain that in knar there were animals that were attached to the character and for some reason not known to me, these animals block any action to the knar, nor did they join the team at the helm .. And I couldn’t teleport to the fire either. I don’t understand why everything turned out that way), but already killed one more character, just created, the knar is still not available for any actions from the outside .. while the animals are standing inside it
llgromll

Postby borka » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:19 pm

Sounds to me like a badly failed attempt to outsmart the game ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby llgromll » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:31 am

borka wrote:Sounds to me like a badly failed attempt to outsmart the game ...

what attempt? bringing beasts from another continent is an attempt to cheat the game?))
llgromll

Previous

Return to Bugs