The cow got stuck in the water

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

The cow got stuck in the water

Postby Uzurik » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:10 am

I tied up the cow, boarded the ship, and made the travel to the home docks. The cow moved with me and got stuck in a cage of water. It can be tied again, but it can't move and I can't jump on fire with it (the tether breaks)

This is not fair, the poor animal will die in the water (and I will get a warning from the WWF again)! Jorb, help! :cry:

...and she could be a cat (bitch), a dog (bitch), a Uzurik (most often a bitch) (C) Clemins
Uzurik

Re: The cow got stuck in the water

Postby vatas » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:25 am

You could check if you can take it on a raft. Please report the result and I'll add it to wiki.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Uzurik » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:29 pm

vatas wrote:You could check if you can take it on a raft. Please report the result and I'll add it to wiki.

I went to make a raft and check, but the cow had already disappeared by then :( I will try to repeat this and perform actions with the raft.
...and she could be a cat (bitch), a dog (bitch), a Uzurik (most often a bitch) (C) Clemins
Uzurik

Postby Uzurik » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:51 pm

Well, I found another wild cow, lured it with clover, tied it up, and boarded the ship, then made the travel to the home docks. The cow was similarly stuck in the water near the docks and I couldn't get her on the raft. When i try to take a cow on a raft, no matter whether it is tied or untied, I see a notification: "This can not be transported using the raft" :(

P.S.: The cow walks on the water, but cannot go beyond the limits of one cell (or several cells) on which it stands.
Uzurik

Postby vatas » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:53 pm

Added to the wiki, thank you.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to Bugs