I can't move my character

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

I can't move my character

Postby BernOut » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:27 pm

I literally just downloaded the game and started running it, but I can't move, only by using the map, but it sucks because I can't interact with the world around me. I don't know what to do.
BernOut

Re: I can't move my character

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:20 pm

There have been a couple of issues with this. Before much help can be given, we'll need to know some information about what kind of computer you're running on:

Computer type/Operating System (Mac, Windows, Linux), possibly version number (particularly Mac or Linux).
CPU
GPU and driver version
Java version

Just to note: it's a small community and we're at a slow point, so there may not be as many eyes seeing this. Please give some time for responses.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby BernOut » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:28 am

NOTBOOK
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits
Intel Core i3-2310M CPU 2.10GHz
Intel HD Graphics 3000
i already have the most recent java version
BernOut

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:32 am

Without a newer processor or GPU, there might not be much to be done. The integrated GPU on the first few generations of Intel core processors had buggy OpenGL drivers. It's been a while since I've tried to help someone with this particular issue, and I haven't kept track of the relative posts.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to Bugs