Log out during combat

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Log out during combat

Postby dageir » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:49 pm

I have experienced log out to log in screen during combat. It seems to be triggered by changing from going from attack (punch) to sidestep. I am keeping the numbers button down while mostly punching. This has led to some concussions/fainting. I am using Enders client.
dageir

Re: Log out during combat

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:26 am

dageir wrote:I am using Enders client.

I wonder if this broke ender's client:
jorb wrote:Pushed some logging code which may allow us to catch the famed-but-elusive nVidia crash bug in action. Try to trigger it if you can!
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby dageir » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:05 pm

Nightdawg wrote:

jorb wrote:Pushed some logging code which may allow us to catch the famed-but-elusive nVidia crash bug in action. Try to trigger it if you can!

I think so many commands are being sent by keeping the buttons down that it overloads.
dageir

Postby Nightdawg » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:13 pm

dageir wrote:
Nightdawg wrote:

I think so many commands are being sent by keeping the buttons down that it overloads.

Wait, you're holding the button down when in combat? I thought by "keeping the numbers down" you meant keeping your openings low.

If you are holding the buttons down, just get used to press them repeatedly, that's much better than holding them down.

Also if this is the case, it would be good cause I fucking crashed like 3 times at some point just cause I was using Take Aim in pvp.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby dageir » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:22 pm

Yeah I was just holding punch down all the time and it did work in the beginning, but then switching to reduce openings, I crashed.
dageir

Return to Bugs