Abandoning credo quest should NEVER give you the same quest

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Abandoning credo quest should NEVER give you the same quest

Postby Pills » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:10 pm

Like title says, its so incredibly frustrating doing credos, like mystic, and getting the shitty "Experience this stupid event", to then hit abandon, and to get given the EXACT SAME QUEST.

Seriously, can you just fix mystic already? its been enough worlds in a row that this quest type has been unanimously hated by the vast majority of the player base. There isn't anything actually difficult or skill based around triggering an experience event, its just an invisible time wall that everybody hates. I'd be willing to wager that if you have analytics on quests, this type will be the most abandoned.
Pills

Re: Abandoning credo quest should NEVER give you the same qu

Postby ItsFunToLose » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:07 pm

Why does everyone want the ability to complete a credo in a single sitting? What is inherently wrong with some credos taking a few weeks?
I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose

Postby jock2 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:30 pm

ItsFunToLose wrote:Why does everyone want the ability to complete a credo in a single sitting? What is inherently wrong with some credos taking a few weeks?

name checks out.
jock2

Postby ItsFunToLose » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:28 am

jock2 wrote:
ItsFunToLose wrote:Why does everyone want the ability to complete a credo in a single sitting? What is inherently wrong with some credos taking a few weeks?

name checks out.

Harvest 10 cucumbers! Ugh! I haven't even started growing them yet! /s
I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose

Postby Baldarich » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:56 am

step 1: start credo
step 2: bad rng and realization you won't finish it in 2 days
step 3: HnH forums --> credo bad >:^(
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby Pills » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:43 am

jock2 wrote:

name checks out.

Baldarich wrote:step 1: start credo
step 2: bad rng and realization you won't finish it in 2 days
step 3: HnH forums --> credo bad >:^(

Netiher of these quotes are even remotely accurate to the thread. At no point did i say "i can't complete a credo in 2 days so its bad", i merely stated that if you chose to abandon a quest, it shouldn't give you the EXACT SAME quest as the reroll. Grow a braincell or two please.
Pills

Postby SavageFox » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:12 pm

I think you should also not lose progress when you abandon Quest the first time I think you should be able to do it twice before you go down a level cuz it's stupid right now you get stuck in a bullshit loop which have to agree it's pretty gay
also I think you should be able to abandon up to 2 Quest without going down any progress it's pretty stupid it's stupid how you can get duplicate quest in a row even if it's an easy or hard when it's bull crap there should be some algorithm that prevents that from happening also certain item should be blacklisted when they're out of season
SavageFox

Postby Vigilance » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:20 am

lmao @ all the people who constantly shitpost at pills for bitching about mystic

you guys actually do not understand the gravity of suffering that is contrasting any of these wildly timegated credos compared to just about every other credo in the game. we are down to "hours" optimization for quarryman, miner, hunter, forager, etc, and then there are some random funny wildcards that are literally between 1 week (god damn!) and 2 months (-700 playercount) that i sooner advocate "don't bother" than "yeah man just pick it up at 9 quests/level"

staying on subject, yea, abandon frustrations are kinda cringe, probably not a bug, just bad design. i don't imagine they'll change a terrible lot about credos in general unless they've genuinely abandoned the "hey yeah tree conversation stuff right???" diversion
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Pills » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:30 pm

just got 3 "slaughter a sheep" quests in a row trying to abandon them.

What super fun and engaging game design that rerolling a quest from a huge pool of potential quest gives the exact same quest twice in a fucking row.
Pills

Postby Reiber » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:31 pm

cause some jobs you cant do without the creedo, if one person in your village has it, you arent allowed to participate in that thing, cause you would just trash the recources,

also, some people will just roll through it in houres , otheres will take months,
that means months of not being able to do your part in your proffession, and falling behind everybody else
Reiber

Next

Return to Bugs