Palisade cascading stopped by cave in boulders

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Palisade cascading stopped by cave in boulders

Postby Mr_Bober » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:39 pm

I've been destroying my old palisade using wrecking balls. Some pieces had cave in boulders stuck in them.

The first time I noticed this was when I placed the WB on one of those tiles: it destroyed the palisade, caused no cascade. It then let me do Wreck again to destroy the boulder with the WB. This happened already twice.

The second time, I tried destroying a "clean" piece of palisade. The cascading effect stopped right before the tile with the boulder stuck in it.

The third time, I tried destroying a "clean" tile between 2 tiles with boulders. It only broke that one tile, with no cascading at all.

I know cascading is random, and this might be a coincidence. But so far all tiles with a boulder stuck in it have stopped cascading 100% of the times. Given the 24h timer on WB, and the security issues linked with leaving stuff open, I can't keep testing. Might be worth looking into it.
Mr_Bober

Re: Palisade cascading stopped by cave in boulders

Postby Mr_Bober » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:59 pm

I did some more testing, and I can confirm this is the case. Every time there's a piece of cave-in boulder, it stops the cascading effect.
Mr_Bober

Return to Bugs