Sudden Quest change?

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Sudden Quest change?

Postby Borg_Stoneson » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:57 am

So I logged onto my farming alt and her Farmers Furrow quest has changed, before it was something something and harvest 60 grapes, now it's eat 2 bread and harvest 25 Barley.

I'm not complaining it's a much easier/quicker quest but I know I didn't complete the previous one or abandon it, just bringing it up in case whatever caused this ends up screwing somebody.
Borg_Stoneson

Re: Sudden Quest change?

Postby vatas » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:14 pm

PM the account name to Loftar and ask him to check if someone logged to it from a different IP.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Boros » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:40 pm

What I believe happened is one of the objectives involved a quest giver tree or rock, and someone choped/mined and the quest failed. Usually when it happens to me I can see the quest failed message at login. Maybe you missed it?
Boros

Postby Borg_Stoneson » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:44 pm

Boros wrote:What I believe happened is one of the objectives involved a quest giver tree or rock, and someone choped/mined and the quest failed. Usually when it happens to me I can see the quest failed message at login. Maybe you missed it?

If that's a thing, then yeah I think that might be what happened, would make sense. Didn't see a quest failed message but I wasn't looking out for one either.
Borg_Stoneson

Postby Sevenless » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:56 am

Borg_Stoneson wrote:
Boros wrote:What I believe happened is one of the objectives involved a quest giver tree or rock, and someone choped/mined and the quest failed. Usually when it happens to me I can see the quest failed message at login. Maybe you missed it?

If that's a thing, then yeah I think that might be what happened, would make sense. Didn't see a quest failed message but I wasn't looking out for one either.

It should be pretty obvious, pops up on your screen soon as you log on if it happened while you were offline.

If it happens when you're online and looked away from your screen for a moment you'll miss it though and maybe only find it the next day.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Return to Bugs