Bug: Jelly Cake Discovered from Honey

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Bug: Jelly Cake Discovered from Honey

Postby ManAtLegs » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:04 pm

I just discovered jelly cake by harvesting domestic honey from my beeskep.
I had previously discovered every actual ingredient, including harvesting wild bee honey(which seems to not trigger honey based recipes), but I did not discoved Jelly Cake until I harvested domestic honey, which isnt an ingredient of Jelly Cake.
ManAtLegs

Re: Bug: Jelly Cake Discovered from Honey

Postby vatas » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:48 pm

vatas wrote:It seems that only way to discover "Wild Honey" is to raid a wild beehive and loot an "Odd Honeycomb" with wild honey inside it. I just raided one and unlocked honey recipes on my fighter, and my Bough Pyre alts also have sweetener recipes despite not using them to drain the honeycombs.

I was just going to drop this here, but the fact that Jelly Cake recipe doesn't use Sweetener means that there is some additional thing going on in here.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to Bugs