For the ancestors! Plucked Chicken not accepted

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

For the ancestors! Plucked Chicken not accepted

Postby Boros » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:30 pm

Ancestor is asking me to deliver plucked chicken. When I try to deliver I'm unable to complete. I restarted the client and everything but still can't complete. I tried to give another item and it completed. It was just the plucked chicken.

Boros

Re: For the ancestors! Plucked Chicken not accepted

Postby vatas » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:48 pm

The plucked chicken you are are offering is a rooster and The Ancestors want a hen. Or vice versa.

I know that there's no way to tell those two apart. This is only case (that I know of, aside from discovery LP) where this matters.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Boros » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:31 pm

vatas wrote:The plucked chicken you are are offering is a rooster and The Ancestors want a hen. Or vice versa.

I know that there's no way to tell those two apart. This is only case (that I know of, aside from discovery LP) where this matters.

Interesting information thank you!
Boros

Postby Audiosmurf » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:35 pm

jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Return to Bugs