Corpse disappeared after inherit

The worst monsters in the Hearthlands warp the fabric of space and time...

Corpse disappeared after inherit

Postby Gonzo » Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:04 am

After inheritance for the second time the quest for a corpse burying appeared, but it have been pointed to first character corpse that already have been buried. I've started moving to that direction and suddenly that quest become completed. Then I tried to find real second corpse, but seems like it disappeared with all gear. Please bring my ancestor back, family needs proper bury ritual.
Gonzo

Re: Corpse disappeared after inherit

Postby WiseWoman » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:59 pm

Was the second corpse in a secure location where no one else could pick it up and take it? Also, after a time the corpse becomes a skeleton and drops all it's gear, including curios. If you inherited everything and the quest came up completed, it's possible someone else actually buried the corpse.
WiseWoman

Postby Gonzo » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:59 am

Thank you, hope your wise thought is true. Maybe unknown gravedigger took care for my ancestor and his gear.
Gonzo

Postby reexar77 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:04 am

Nothing like owning a cemetery you fill up with all the random corpses you come across.
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Return to Bugs